Welcome to Devi AI Website and our AI website and landing page builder tool! By using our services hosted on website.ddevi.com, you agree to the following terms:
Use of Service
- You may only use our services for lawful purposes. You may not use our services for any illegal or harmful activities.
- We reserve the right to deny services to any individual or organization if we believe their use would violate these terms.
- We may terminate your access to our services at any time for any reason.
- You retain full ownership of any content you create with our services. You grant us a worldwide license to host and display your content through our services.
- You are responsible for ensuring you have the rights to use any content you provide. Do not upload content that infringes on third party intellectual property rights.
- We may delete any content we deem inappropriate, illegal, or violating these terms, at our sole discretion.
Fees and Billing
- Our services are offered under a freemium model. Certain features require payment on a subscription basis.
- Subscription fees are charged monthly or yearly. Cancellations take effect at the end of the current billing period.
- We do not provide refunds on paid plans. You may cancel future renewals at any time through your account.
- Our fair usage policy defines 'Unlimited' as the creation of up to 100 websites for the Pro Plan ($79).
Prohibited Businesses and Content
- You may not use our services for any illegal activities or prohibited business models. Examples of prohibited businesses include:
- Illegal pharmaceutical sales
- Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, or other intentionally deceptive practices
- Sale or distribution of illegal substances
- Services intended to cheat or exploit others
- We do not allow pornographic, obscene, or adult content to be hosted on our platform. This includes but is not limited to:
- Pornographic videos, images, writing, or other explicit content
- Escort services, prostitution services
- Strip clubs, webcam performer services
- Any businesses focused on the promotion or sale of adult content
- Other prohibited businesses and content include:
- Counterfeit or pirated goods
- Sale of weapons, firearms, ammunition, or explosives
- Hate speech, threats, harassment, or violence against others
- Any businesses focused on causing harm or exploiting minors
Changes and Availability
- We may modify these terms or our pricing at any time. Your continued use signifies acceptance of the new terms.
- While we aim for constant uptime, we do not guarantee that our services will be available 100% of the time.
Limitation of Liability
- We are not liable for any damages related to loss of data, lost profits, or any other incidental, consequential, or indirect damages from your use of our services.
- Our maximum liability relating to your use of our services is limited to the amounts you paid for the relevant services over the prior 12 months.
These terms of service apply only to the Devi AI Website tool and associated services. Devi also offers other tools and services which may have separate terms and policies.
Acting on Behalf of an Organization
If you are accepting these terms on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization or entity to these terms. Do not accept these terms on behalf of an organization if you do not have formal authorized approval to do so. We reserve the right to request verification of your authority to bind an organization if needed. Failure to provide evidence of authority may result in account suspension.
Third-Party Services Clause
In order to facilitate optimal service delivery and enhance user experience on our platform, we leverage the robust infrastructure and resources offered by eminent third-party services. Our platform integrates functionalities and resources from the following third-party services:
- Pexels and Unsplash for the provision of high-quality images and videos.
- MongoDB for secure and efficient database management services.
- Cloudflare for secure and accelerated delivery of content on our platform.
The integration of these third-party services is governed by their respective terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other policies, which are incorporated herein by reference. We encourage our users to review the terms and policies of these third-party services to understand how they operate and handle user data.
While we strive to offer seamless service experiences, we cannot guarantee the uninterrupted availability of services facilitated by these third-party providers. Accordingly, we shall not be liable for any service disruptions, data breaches, or any other issues arising due to the faults or service interruptions experienced by these third-party service providers.
By using our platform, you acknowledge and consent to our use of these third-party services and agree not to hold us liable for any disputes, claims, and liabilities arising from the use of these third-party services.